Below are listed public safety related forms and applications that may be of interest to the citizens of Rowley. You may print them out and fill them in at your convenience.
Have you been in an automobile accident within the last five days where the damage to any one vehicle or property is over $1000.00? If so, then you need to fill out the Motor Vehicle Crash Operator Report.
If you would like a copy of your Massachusetts criminal record, complete the form below, sign it in front of a notary public, and mail it to the address listed. Personal Massachusetts Criminal Request Form
Would you like to request a report? Rowley Records Request Form
Are you looking for information concerning a License to Carry and F.I.D. cards? Please read the Policy & Procedure form to see if you qualify.
- Policy & Procedure – Firearms/FID Request
- Application for New/Renewal of a Firearms Identification card (FID) or License to Carry Firearms or License to Possess a Machine Gun
- Affidavit required for renewal of license to carry permit
- Town Form – Required for all permits Don’t forget to fill out this form within 30 days after moving.
- For further information please click here. Change of Address Notification for License to Carry Firearms and Firearms Identification Card
- Massachusetts Firearms Registration & Laws
For an application to the Citizen’s Police Academy, click here.